Have you successfully completed your HBO or WHO studies, do you speak English fluently and would you like to join a professional and fast-growing organisation? Postex is hiring a Business Developer United Kingdom (36-40 hours).
For this position, we need candidates with sales experience (3-5 years). Do you have the skills it takes to sell software solutions and do you excel in identifying new opportunities? As a Business Developer, your job is to recruit customers.
Does any of this sound like music to your ears? Let us know so and we might be getting to know each other (online) very soon!
Postex is a tech company and developer of the cloud platform for computerising customer communication. Our platform directs smart customer communication matching customers’ current and validated communication preferences.
Over 300 companies and semi-government organisations are using our platform to computerise customer communication, promote self-service and offer online payment options.
The job description
As a Business Developer, you are responsible for expanding today’s sales market for the Postex cloud platform and setting up any new sales markets. You meticulously map new trends and developments to identify new opportunities and respond strategically.
In order to concretely accomplish business growth on the English market, as a Business Developer, you will interact directly with buyers, business relations and prospective new customers.
Your job responsibilities include the following:
- Collecting market information strategically;
- Identifying new opportunities and sales markets;
- Developing and elaborating concrete sales plans for the English market.
- Building up personal business relations with (new) customers.
- Actively recruiting new customers.
- Following up on leads generated through marketing activities;
- Maintaining correct admin work within our Salesforce CRM system;
- Updating and expanding customer portfolio;
The following characteristics make you the perfect candidate:
- HBO (applied bachelor) working and thinking level;
- At least 3 years of (sales) work experience;
- Native speaker: perfect command of the English language (verbal and written);
- Relevant experience in IT customer advisory processes at the intersection of Business and IT;
- You feel perfectly comfortable at a growing organisation and you are eager to help us expand abroad;
- You are social, ambitious, proactive, flexible and an improviser;
- You are meticulous and reliable meaning: a promise is a promise;
- You are perfectly able to proceed both individually and as a team;
We offer you this:
You will be joining a young and dynamic company serving a multitude of industries. We offer you a challenging job at a growing, informal business. You will be tackling exciting projects with professional colleagues.
Postex offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A competitive salary;
- Plenty of options to embark on a study, training and knowledge sharing;
- Flexible working environment
Are you interested and would you like to know more?
If you need more information or in case you have any questions about this job, feel free to contact Beau Waar at email@example.com.
At Postex, personal development is very important. There are many opportunities for study, training and knowledge sharing.
At Postex, everyone strives for the highest possible result. Ambition is of paramount importance.
Start between 08:00 and 09:30 and head back home between 16:30 and 18:00.
When you are employed, you will receive a Macbook Pro and an extra monitor.
Within postex, the quality of our product and our employees is paramount.
Within postex there is a close-knit corporate culture, we learn with and from each other.
Good working conditions
In addition to a lot of responsibility, you also get a good salary and a large number of vacation days.
Contribute to the successful internationalization of a large Dutch company.
A word from our colleagues
“What is Postex good at? Postex wants to move forward! All employees share a common drive to take themselves, the product and the company to the next level.
“Postex offers a great opportunity to grow with an innovative and ambitious company. You will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility so you will learn a lot.
“Developing an advanced and, at the same time, user-friendly product poses a challenge for me every day. You can only achieve this with the right tools and good colleagues.
“The best thing about working at Postex is getting to work with a fantastic team on the latest, state-of-the-art technology.
Interested in the function of Business Developer? Apply now.